This years focus is Best Practice in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery, with a selected Faculty from all over the world providing their expertise, tips and tricks on surgical techniques.
Programme highlights will include:
- A global ALCL debate featuring a live link to the São Paolo Breast Symposium with contributions from industry experts and surgeons
- Keynote lectures by Mark Ashton, Venkat Ramakrishnan, Peter Cordeiro and Roger Khouri
- Video workshops
- IBSA session on defining roles and setting standards of best practice
- Special topic: Breast implant illness
- Present your challenging cases in the SOS Session
- Special guest lectures by Sarah Shotton, Creative Director, Agent Provocateur & Francesca White, Editor, Tatler Beauty & Cosmetic Surgery Guild.
Full details of the event can be found here. If you wish to arrange a one to one with one of our experts at the event please fill out your details below and we will be in touch.